*Registered as a Private Career College under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
*Designated Learning Institute to accept International students
DLI Number #: O260907081662
Step 1: Fill out and sign the application Make sure you submit the completed and signed application along with a photocopy of the following supporting documents:
- Passport pages containing your photo and personal identification
- Educational certificates and transcripts
- Your latest personal resume/CV
- Evidence of English Language Competency
Evidence of English language competency
Since our medium of instruction is English, it is essential that the student has sufficient English language skills in order to understand the curriculum. In case English is not the first language, the candidate is required to demonstrate competency in English by submitting results of one of the following:
- IELTS Academic Module with an overall band of 5.5 or more
- TOEFL result with a score 80 (online) or 550 (paper-based)
- PTE (Academic) with a minimum 50 overall
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time study at a school where medium of instruction is English. A letter from the institution or the transcript justifying the medium of instruction must be submitted for review in a prescribed form for an evaluation fee of $250.
If students do not have any of the above, they have the option to complete our ESL Intermediate to Advanced course with a minimum of 70% score.
Pre-requisites for admission in our ESL Intermediate to Advanced course:
- Completion of ESL Basic to Pre-Intermediate course
- OR ESL assessment for $100 to evaluate students’ current CLB level
Step 2: Upon receipt of your completed application form and supporting documents, we will check your eligibility. We may request additional information if required otherwise you will be asked to pay $500.00 Non-Refundable Application Processing Fee (payable via Paypal / credit card / Bank Wire Transfer).
Step 3: You must sign the contract and send it back to us along with 50% of your tuition fee through bank transfer. Ensure that you are also paying for the bank charges for transfer of funds at both ends.
Step 4: After receipt of 50% of the Tuition Fee and the duly signed contract, you will be issued a Letter of Acceptance for visa purposes.
Once you receive your Letter of Acceptance, you will have to submit the letter along with other supporting documents to apply for your Study Permit. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp
Upon a receipt of a response from the Canadian High Commission, you should immediately inform us of the outcome of your application.
- If approved, proceed with the payment of the balance due of the tuition fee + cost of books + cost of certifications exam – if any, and get the upcoming schedule from us and make sure that you arrive in Canada on time to start your study.
- If your Canadian Study Permit application is denied, you may request a revised Letter of Acceptance with a new program start date for you to file an appeal.
Your request for a revised Letter of Acceptance is valid for 3 months from the visa refusal date. There will be $100 fee to re-issue a new LOA. If you want to request a refund, you need to send us a copy of the Visa Refusal letter via e-mail to Email : [email protected] We will process the refund within three to four weeks of your request with a deduction of $500 towards processing and administration charges.
“Welcome to Canada“ International Students already attending another University or College in Canada who wish to transfer to CTMC College should contact our Admissions Department at [email protected] or [email protected] directly or call to set up a personal appointment at 905-693-8484
*Note: All payments are in Canadian dollars.
Note for International Students:
If you are looking to study at CTMC with the hopes of receiving a Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP), unfortunately, international students who graduate from Private Career Colleges (including Canadian Technical and Management College) are not eligible. While we sincerely hope this policy changes in the future, if you are seeking a PGWP, we recommend you research and consider a publicly funded college.
c) Insurance : Please visit following Link for student Medical Insurance . For Further Information discuss with Admissions team.
Canadian Technical and Management College (studyinsured.com)
How To Guides | Canadian Technical and Management College (studyinsured.com)
International student can purchase health insurance using a credit card or PayPal rates are available . For Further Information discuss with Admissions team.
International Student Payment Method:
By Email using Visa or MasterCard. Complete the Credit Card Authorization Form.
>> Click here to Download the Form
Click here to make an online Paypal Payment